Remote Support, is a feature of Windows XP, which allows a user on one computer to temporarily control another user's remote Windows computer over a network or the internet to resolve issues.
By providing remote support we can detect and repair your computer problems without ever personally visiting it.
Remote support (replacement of hardware not included) is the fastest way to help you to resolve your computer related problems.
Some of the advantages of remote support:
- Quicker resolution to your issues. Hence lower support costs
- You're in control
- Support session is initiated by you
- Requires your permission to control/view the computer
- You can end the session at anytime
- No bulky, pricey programs to buy or download